Welcome to my author's passions

This blog, is what I am passionate about, where I can share with you. Reviews, tips, hints, real help if I can, where you can share what you are passionate about!


Monday 30 August 2010

Goals, pledges to self, good tools for writers! 1st book!

Last week I made myself the goal and a pledge to you my readers that I would complete my ebook and have it ready to publish by the 1st September.

The Good news is that not only did this work and spur me on but I have finally written, edited and rewritten, formatted and converted into a PDF file my first ebook.

I am now working on sales and thank you page as well as gearing up the publicity for said book.

Sales and thank you page giving me a few gray hairs even with Nick Daws The 10 day ebook course as guidance. Still when I have mastered this it will make it so much easrier for the second, third and beyond. Please note I am being positive here I will write more books and it will be easier.
Well best I give you the title of new book, it is a how to book, how to control your pain and guess what book title is Take Control of your pain.

A guide to assist you the reader to take control of your pain, be that a headache to back pain, arthritic pain to cancer pain. I strongly believe there is no such thing as uncontrollable pain just you do not have the tools to deal with them.

The book aims to give you the tools to be in control and not feel helpless against your painful condition.
I strongly believe with "knowledge comes power" you should be able to feel empowered to take control, develop a better relationship with your doctor or health professional.

It looks at alternative therapists and how each of them can help you.

Well I will tell you more once I finally have sales page etc written so If I have whetted your appetite, you may decide to buy!

The big point here is if I can do it so can you if you so want. There are loads of information out there and sometimes you need to filter but as well as Nick Daws, there are others who have helped along this journey. Gary @bubblecow and Joanna @creative penn, business link here in the UK have been very helpful regarding the practical stuff, how you set yourself up as self employed etc. Websites and how to promote through Twitter and Facebook all things I have learned along the journey.

If any budding writers/authors out there want to know more please do not hesitate to get intouch.

Once book available will let you know how to get your hands on it and for those who buy through the blog a discount will be available so get in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or feedback all will be responded to, love to hear from you.